“On the Verge of The New World Order” Ephesians 6:10-17 – Revelation 13:1-18
“On the Verge of The New World Order”
Ephesians 6:10-17 – Revelation 13:1-18
Wayne J. Edwards, Pastor
While there is wide-spread physical, mental, emotional, and even spiritual suffering throughout the world today, the assumption of many is, once the American election is settled, and the pandemic is over, everything will go back to normal.
- However, as the globalists told us at the outbreak of the virus, the world “will never go back to normal again.” The “Great Reset” as the World Economic Forum calls it, is meant to go on for many years.
- The result of the Presidential election is not about Republican versus Democrat, but rather a choice between nationalism and globalism, and hanging in the balance is our sovereignty as a nation, and our religious freedom as Christians.
- The main purpose of the Corona Virus was to serve as a catalyst for the introduction of the globalist’ goal of a New World Order.
- In 1991, President George H.W. Bush said the need had arrived for “Diverse nations [to be] drawn together in a common cause, to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind; peace and security and freedom and the rule of law.
Contrary to the Secularist Humanist, the concept of a New World Order is not an Orwellian conspiracy theory.
- America is the last free nation on earth, and for the last century, under the theme of “globalism” the American people have been groomed to accept the New World Order as the only answer to the various issues every nation is facing.
- With the philosophies of communism, humanism, and atheism interwoven into the fabric of our society, all that is needed is an American President who will embrace the globalist agenda.
- The slogan for the Biden campaign was “Build Back Better,” which is also the slogan for the World Economic Forum; the agency promoting the New World Order.
- With the New World Order comes a New World Leader; the antichrist, whose appearing begins the final 7-years of this age and ends with the return of Jesus Christ as the King of Kings.
- Unless God intervenes, we may be the generation to see that New World Order come to pass.
- The good news is, before the antichrist can be revealed, every believer will be removed via the rapture, which means our redemption draweth nigh.
According to Ephesians 6:10-17, just as God has His holy angels organized by rank, so Satan organized his evil angels by the same structure.
- “Principalities or rulers” – elite demons, specifically chosen by Satan to rule in the heavenly places and influence earthly rulers.
- “Powers” – demons of darkness whose charge is to spread the power of evil and darkness into people’s lives; stirring them to desire evil things and commit evil acts.
- “Rulers of the darkness of this age” – those who blind people from the truth of God’s Word through witchcraft and magic.
- “Spiritual wickedness in high places” – leaders of the false religions, and false professors of Christianity; those who “depart from the faith; giving heed to seducing spirits, and to the doctrines of demons.”
“Our battle for truth is more than physical,
and certainly more than political.
At its core, our battle is spiritual –
we must realize we are involved in spiritual warfare.” PW
1. Satan’s Temporal New World Order – Revelation 13:1-2 – “And I saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as of a bear, and his mouth as of a lion; and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.”
Since the world began, Satan has deceived people to reject God and to help him establish his kingdom on the earth.
- But in Daniel 2:31-35, God revealed to his prophet that there would only be four great empires to rule the world before the kingdom of God would be established.
- In Daniel 7, Daniel saw those same four kingdoms as beasts coming out of the sea of humanity, with the fourth beast having ten horns and devouring the whole earth.
2. God’s Eternal New World Order – Revelation 11:15 – “And there were great voices in heaven, saying, the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ, and he shall reign forever.”
DANIEL’S 70TH WEEK
In 2 Thessalonians 2, the Apostle Paul said there were three things holding back the second coming of Jesus Christ.
- Verse 3 – “apostasis”– not “falling away”, but “snatched away from” – the return of Christ will be preceded by the rapture of the believers from the earth.
- Verse 7 – “restrainer removed” – referring to the Person of Holy Spirit who indwelled the believers.
- Verse 3 – “the man of sin be revealed” – the antichrist, the “ruler who will come”, as Gabriel told Daniel.
In Daniel 9:27, Gabriel told Daniel, the antichrist would:
- Make a covenant with the people of the earth for 7 years. He will become the ruler of the New World Order.
- Bring a temporary peace between the Arabs and the Jews; allowing the Jews to rebuild their temple and reinstate their animal sacrifices.
- Turn against the Jews after 3.5 years, enter and desecrate the temple, and demand to be worshipped as God.
In Matthew 24, Jesus told His disciples, this event would mark the beginning of the Great Tribulation.
- In 2 Thessalonians 2:8, the Apostle Paul said, at the end of those 42 months the Lord will return and consume the antichrist, and his followers with the spirit of His mouth and the brightness of His coming.
How close are we to Satan’s New World Order?
- Prophetically – according to the chart of Daniel’s 70th week, Jesus has atoned for man’s sin by His death on the cross, but the last three events will not happen until Jesus comes again. The next event on God’s timetable is the rapture of the Church and the revealing of the antichrist.
- Deceptively – Satan’s goal of world deception is near completion as every component of life has been infected with his lies – “Truth has fallen in the streets!”
- Socially – government now controls the major areas of our lives – housing, healthcare, food production, gun control, education, religion – 49.2% of U.S. households receive benefits from one or more government programs.
- Economically – the value of the U.S. dollar is in decline primarily because of the mounting federal debt, and it may soon no longer serve as the world’s reserve currency.
- Militarily – every nation mentioned in the Ezekiel 38 “Gog-Magog” war is already on the battlefield. Turkey has 54,000 troops on the Syrian border, and will soon lead Russia, Iran, Sudan and Libya to come against Israel. There is evidence that, at some point, Russia and China are preparing to invade America.
- Politically – thousands of young adults supported the “socialists” candidate for President because of his plan to provide them with more government benefits. Former Vice-President Joe Biden is openly connected to China, as well as to individuals, institutions and organizations that promote globalism and the New World Order.
For the first time in history, every biblical prophecy leading up to the arrival of the New World Order has been fulfilled.
- What has not been accomplished militarily is being achieved through international trade agreements, illegal immigration, and the influence of a secular media that has become a partner in Satan’s deception.
- However, their deceptive scheme will not achieve their desired goal, but rather it will bring about more disorder, destruction, and death.
The Eternal New World Order cannot come until these four things are achieved:
- The nation of Israel occupies all the land God promised Abraham, and there is peace in Jerusalem. Ezekiel 36:25
- The Church – the Bride of Christ is with Jesus, the Groom; celebrating the Marriage Supper of the Lamb.
- The Devil is cast alive into the lake of fire God prepared for him, and those who followed him.
- Jesus is on His throne in Jerusalem as the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. In Revelation 21:1-4, John said he saw the New World coming down out of heaven like a bride prepared for her husband. He said:
- “I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, behold the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people and God himself shall be with them and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain; for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, behold I make all things new.”
As we face the possibility of entering the New World Order:
- To what have we anchored our soul?
- To the unstable and temporary things of this world?
- To the unshakable, solid Rock of Jesus Christ?
- How should we then live?
- Like practical atheists to avoid persecution?
- Like the salt and light the Lord has called us to be?
- The days of comfortable, cultural Christianity are over.
- The authenticity of our faith will be manifested for all to see.