Inspiration—Hath Thou Wrought a Miracle?
On a sheet of paper, personalize the following verses by inserting your name or “I” or “me” where appropriate. Read Psalm 34:1-3 as an example:
- Psalm 48:1
- Psalm 116:12
- Philippians 4:6
- 1 Thessalonians 5:18
- Psalm 100
- Psalm 136
- Psalm 146:1-2
- Deuteronomy 26:18-19
- Isaiah 43:18-21
- Romans 14:5-6
- 1 Corinthians 10:30-31
- Ephesians 5:4 & 20
- Colossians 3:17
- Combine Colossians 1:15-20 and 2:10 into one paragraph.
- Combine John 1:29 and Revelation 5:12-13 into one paragraph.
- Combine John 3:17 and Acts 4:12 into one paragraph.
- Combine Philippians 2:9-11 and Revelation 11:15 into one paragraph.
- Combine John 11:25-26 and Revelation 1:18 into one paragraph.
- Combine John 1:9, John 8:12, and Revelation 21:23 into one paragraph.
During the last thirty days, God may have convicted you of the need to renew your commitment unto Him in many ways—in your personal devotions, your relationships and responsibilities to others, your desire to be obedient to God’s PERFECT will for your life. Write out one sentence that describes how God has led you into a real revival of your heart, soul, mind, and body as it relates to these areas:
- My Daily Devotions
- My Relationships/Responsibilities to others
- My desire to live in the center of God’s will, regardless of what sacrifices that may require of me.
REVIVAL AND REJOICING!
“Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
Then will I teach transgressors they ways, and sinners shall be converted
unto thee. Deliver me from bloodguiltness,
O God, thou God of my salvation,
and my tongue shall sing aloud
of thy righteousness.
Oh Lord, open thou my lips;
and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.”
“The Law of the Lord is Perfect…
Restoring the soul!”
I invite you back tomorrow for PART 1 of the CONCLUSION of “REDISCOVERING YOUR FIRST LOVE!”